Sunday, November 1, 2009 By: Rustanto

Dry and Rainy Seasons in Indonesia, Spring in Korea

















For the first time I was here...everything is shivers, no leaf on the trees, it were look like barren, no breath at all. But try to crack the tree, it's still live. I felt frozen at that time. The world surround me were so quite. Temperature in average was minus, sometime sunny, partly cloudy and rainy. I said to one of International student from Mongolia that Indonesia has only two seasons, hot and hotter. Spontaneously, he was laughing for a while. It was odd perhaps, but when I try to compare to the recent condition at Seoul, totally different. Indonesian temperature is never fluctuate during two seasons, dry and rain around 31 degrees. But now...-5 degrees was usual during winter until spring.
Please, have a look during spring, trees are no leafs suddenly have flowers. I though it was kind of compensation for 'ugly' appearance during winter, it gives good looking for people. Every where was flower, and the air was getting warm even still 'suggest' me wearing the thick clothes when going out.

I don't want lost the magnificent moment, taking picture to capture the colourful days that I have. Uploaded it at my facebook and waiting for the comments. So beautiful Korea,....

During spring time many outdoor events were arranging, recreations, attractions and so forth. As well as my college, was performing event to visit special places for example President House (Bulu house), museum of war, wedding ceremony and other interesting places. The pictures are my captures at those moments:



0 komentar:

Post a Comment